My Mary Kay Story by Chief Mrs Elizabeth Ozua

The Beautiful, Intelligent, Glamorous, Sophisticated, Elegant & Articulate, Chief Mrs Elizabeth Ozua, National Sales Director of M...


The Beautiful, Intelligent, Glamorous, Sophisticated, Elegant & Articulate, Chief Mrs Elizabeth Ozua, National Sales Director of Mary Kay, UK shares her story in this special interview.
 
"I started my Mary Kay career on the 14th of September 1994. Almost 21 years ago, can you believe it. I started because I wanted to earn some extra income to supplement my earnings from my full time job then. My two children Peter junior who works and lives in Switzerland now and Assumpta who is a spoken words poet, writer, encourager and editor. were both very young at the time.
 

I was very busy then, as I worked full time, I was studying for an MBA and I was also involved with other direct selling companies. My whole aim in doing so much then was to ensure that my young family was well provided for.
 
I worked very hard to get my business going, though I had my challenging moments, I persevered and stayed focused, determined to achieve the goals that I had set out for myself.

You see when your WHY, the reason why you run your business is so strong, you will do what you have to do to make things happen. Within a year of starting my business I debuted on the 13th of September 1995, as an Independent Mary Kay Sales Director. With Yvonne Williams as my senior director.
 
I continued to work hard and smart, and became a Senior director within 3 months and an ESSD 3
months later; earning my first career car in that same month. I ensured all through that I worked my
business with the Mary Kay principles and ethics. I was recognised for supporting others by being
voted as a company Miss Go Give in September 1996, within 2 years of joining the company.
Continuously working my business by concentrating on income producing activities and growing
people meant I was always in both the courts of sales and sharing as well as achieving the top
trips around the world and annual Dallas seminar trip up to 19 times. Following on I went on to
become the first National Sales Director in the UK. The highest position that you can get to in our
company.
 


I have also been rewarded with so many items of Jewllery and gifts. However, the gift of personal
growth which has happened as a result of my Mary Kay business is priceless. Today as I help
numerous other people succeed in their own MK business and other spheres of their lives, I get
tremendous satisfaction. I started my Mary Kay business to earn some extra income; I grew and achieved success because of the challenges that I had to overcome in order to progress and be successful. Today I continue to grow and love what I do, as I help others to succeed and enrich lives in tangible and intangible ways.
 

You see it is not where you start but where you finish. Remember that God had no time to make nobodies, we are all somebody. As you help people become successful you become successful too. So what is YOUR WHY? Why do you run your business? Where If it's to be its up to you!
Below are some of the reasons why I encourage people to join our Mary Kay business:

  • Money
  • Earn extra income
  • Recognition
  • Acknowledged for what they do and achieve.
  • Self Improvement
  • Personal growth
  • Cars
  •  Drive free.
  • Advancement
  • Grow and Move up on the career ladder on your own terms.
  • Being your own boss
  • Flexibility
  • Independence.

 
I love enriching people's lives in tangible and intangible ways. Mary Kay is the perfect platform to
achieve this. I love what I do and I do what I love. My greatest joy would be for women to see the
benefits and the great opportunities they lie in embracing a Mary Kay career".
 
 

COMMENTS

Name

Charity,4,Ebook,2,Entertainment,11,Events,16,Investment,4,Motivation,29,News,3,Outstanding Personality of the Week,7,People,12,Politics,2,Public Speaking,10,
ltr
item
Dayo Olomu: My Mary Kay Story by Chief Mrs Elizabeth Ozua
My Mary Kay Story by Chief Mrs Elizabeth Ozua
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhr2fW1PzW2F8C5aT1YV1X-mSdA5o7a3w-Yfg6NWsZn7IwJOE6Qx-lbjjH5quHnwgK-YHQwjTXXcPzEFJmXGSL73v1tSGrwSPFw4Bz_VXztkh4u6_n9FB6ORaXa9EJ4aYupBYuIDzFCoUf8/s320/zoo.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhr2fW1PzW2F8C5aT1YV1X-mSdA5o7a3w-Yfg6NWsZn7IwJOE6Qx-lbjjH5quHnwgK-YHQwjTXXcPzEFJmXGSL73v1tSGrwSPFw4Bz_VXztkh4u6_n9FB6ORaXa9EJ4aYupBYuIDzFCoUf8/s72-c/zoo.jpg
Dayo Olomu
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-story-of-mrs-elizabeth-ozua-my-mk.html
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-story-of-mrs-elizabeth-ozua-my-mk.html
true
1575777256546130344
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy