My Life @ 43 – Dayo Olomu

I can’t believe that I am 43 today 25th of June 2008. I really feel as if I am 21. I thank God. I am healthy and fit. The major thing that g...

I can’t believe that I am 43 today 25th of June 2008. I really feel as if I am 21. I thank God. I am healthy and fit. The major thing that gives me so much joy and happiness is my family. They are happy, healthy and thriving. My lovely wife, Goddess Sade is fit and trim, and our children are doing very well in school and are also in good health. My mother, Florence is not doing badly too. I love my family dearly, because at the end of the day, they are the reason why I live. Also knowing that I have a God who never fails completes my joy. Aside this my best selling book, 4 Indispensable Strategies for Success published in 2005; my audio CD, You Got The Power produced in 2008 and running the 2008 London Marathon for Hearts of Gold Children’s Hospices combined to, gives me joy, happiness and fulfilment @ 43.

To me, being successful is not only about achieving my goals, but also helping others to win as well. I want my name to appear in people’s testimonial. I want them to say something like, ‘I was at a certain place in my life and I listened to this person, he impacted my life positively and cured me of possibility blindness’. You can imagine how that makes me feel. I receive letters and emails daily from people whose lives I have impacted in a positive way with my television programme Arize! With Dayo Olomu (broadcast live every Saturday morning on Passion TV, Sky 169), through my seminars, speaking engagements, my writing, which has been published in numerous publications around the world, through coaching, through the people I mentor and those who have attended my trainings. I even received emails on Facebook. Through these platforms I am able to reach about 1 million people a year. Imagine what will happen in ten years. The testimonies I received from people bring so much joy to my heart. It’s more important to be part of the society in which you live and contribute something worthwhile to its success. To me, that is true success.

I was once asked why I decided to run the London Marathon. I said, taking on this initiative is my little way of adding value and contributing to make this world a better place than they way I met it. When I get to the end of my life, I want to know that my life counted for something, that long after I have left this world, somehow my impact lived on. I want to know that I have done all that I could to make this world a better place, by positively enhancing the lives of those around me and helping thousands, if not millions, to become who they desire to be and achieved what they thought was impossible. I want to know that I gave everything my best shot. I want it to be on record that I maximised my potential and stretched myself to the limit. Most importantly I want to know that I serve God and that I am a good husband and father. I believe that successful living is not just about having lots of money but it is also about living a life of purpose that add value to the society. And I believe with my book, my audio CD and running the London Marathon not just once but twice I have added value to the human race in my own little way.

My vision and long term goal is to build a global brand dedicated to the advancement of the human race which by 2020 will reach 1 billion people. I intend to achieve this through my products, speaking, seminars, writing, training, mentoring, coaching, and through my television and later radio programmes.

I would like to share with you the 43 greatest lessons that I have learnt in life and business at 43. Read the full lessons on my blog @ http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/

Enjoy it and hope you will learn one or two things.

Dayo Olomu
The UK’s leading Motivational Coach, Facilitator & Talk Show Host

COMMENTS

Name

Charity,4,Ebook,2,Entertainment,11,Events,16,Investment,4,Motivation,29,News,3,Outstanding Personality of the Week,7,People,12,Politics,2,Public Speaking,10,
ltr
item
Dayo Olomu: My Life @ 43 – Dayo Olomu
My Life @ 43 – Dayo Olomu
Dayo Olomu
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-life-43-dayo-olomu.html
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-life-43-dayo-olomu.html
true
1575777256546130344
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy