Dayo Olomu’s 2008 Year in Review

Each year at this time, I resolve that "Next year is going to be the best year of my life!" How about you do the same thing to! Re...

Each year at this time, I resolve that "Next year is going to be the best year of my life!" How about you do the same thing to! Resolve today to make next year your best year ever, and then write down seven things that would happen to you if it genuinely was your best year. I learnt this from one of my teachers, Brian Tracy.

My life is busy but I am happy and well. I have a happy, healthy and thriving family. My lovely wife Sade is looking radiant and our children are doing very well in school.

I have kept myself, fit and trim and was able to complete the Flora London Marathon with a smile on my face on April 13th raising funds and creating awareness for Heart of Gold Children Hospice.

I must say that despite the global credit crunch 2008 remains my best year ever. I started the New Year with my talk show Arize with Dayo Olomu on Passion TV (now off air) where I had a fantastic time. After the TV station went off air I put energy into my speaking career and the result was spectacular. I had 52 speaking engagements. I also leap into greatness on 29th February 2008 when my audio CD “You Got the Power” was released.

In August the CD was sent to more than 180 countries by Success University and I also joined one hundred of the World's leading speakers and trainers like Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Patricia Fripp, Dr Dennis Waitley, Maria Wieder, Connie Podesta (to mention just a few) as a faculty member and trainer of US-based Success University. With this I achieved two of my long term goals of having one of my products in one hundred countries by 2012 and becoming a global brand in the personal development industry.

I was interviewed by several newspapers and magazine both in the UK & Nigeria. I ended the year with a 5-page interview in the Xmas bumper edition of Ovation Magazine (Africa’s leading celebrity magazine) where I share the secrets of success. If you do not have a copy yet, I suggest you go and buy one. Due to popular demand I have started work on my autobiography which by the grace of God will be launched in 2010.

This year has been a remarkable year for me and I hope it has also been for you. Congratulations to You for all that you have accomplished in 2008, and may 2009 be the best year of your life.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 2
Loading...
Name

Charity,4,Ebook,2,Entertainment,11,Events,16,Investment,4,Motivation,29,News,3,Outstanding Personality of the Week,7,People,12,Politics,2,Public Speaking,10,
ltr
item
Dayo Olomu: Dayo Olomu’s 2008 Year in Review
Dayo Olomu’s 2008 Year in Review
Dayo Olomu
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2008/12/dayo-olomus-2008-year-in-review.html
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2008/12/dayo-olomus-2008-year-in-review.html
true
1575777256546130344
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy