POWER OF SELF-TALK – BY DAYO OLOMU

I often tell people to say something positive before they go out in the morning. Some people refer to this action as affirmation, but I cal...

I often tell people to say something positive before they go out in the morning. Some people refer to this action as affirmation, but I call it the ‘Power of Self-talk.’ It is basically your ability to create an imagination of the outcome of your thought process or a statement that describes a goal in its already completed form.

A lot of people marvel at my achievements, but the truth is, I am a product of my spoken words. This is what I say to myself every day, “I’m the world’s leading author, motivational speaker, inspirational writer, peak performance coach and personal development trainer who address more than a 1,000,000 people every year. God is my supply, therefore, money comes to me in increasing measures on a continuous basis. Thank you God for blessing me with a good home, family, friends and sound health. Thank you for making the world a better place through what I do. I’m wealthy and prosperous in every areas of my life. My life is beautiful and I’m enjoying every bit of it.”

I got this concept from one of my teachers, Zig Ziglar. According to the law of expression, whatever is expressed is impressed. Whatever you say to yourself or others is impressed deeply into the subconscious mind and is likely to become a permanent part of your or their personality. My daily self-talk has helped me to remain positive, focused and motivated at all time. So, be positive in your choice of words and confessions.

COMMENTS

Name

Charity,4,Ebook,2,Entertainment,11,Events,16,Investment,4,Motivation,29,News,3,Outstanding Personality of the Week,7,People,12,Politics,2,Public Speaking,10,
ltr
item
Dayo Olomu: POWER OF SELF-TALK – BY DAYO OLOMU
POWER OF SELF-TALK – BY DAYO OLOMU
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8PpWKeQfFGTQdplbX3bt0agcDP_KS8m1SjQX-xPVZFLhZ4znzqYJJuidGpixhHGEr0uf_FMc-rPPMR24m2AjbdQxgarLWO-BmX0Vaz5frJml_IMomtOm58ujNoA1oJ9j54jb7HYpYRgdh/s200/il_340x270.808862492_c2hs.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8PpWKeQfFGTQdplbX3bt0agcDP_KS8m1SjQX-xPVZFLhZ4znzqYJJuidGpixhHGEr0uf_FMc-rPPMR24m2AjbdQxgarLWO-BmX0Vaz5frJml_IMomtOm58ujNoA1oJ9j54jb7HYpYRgdh/s72-c/il_340x270.808862492_c2hs.jpg
Dayo Olomu
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2017/01/power-of-self-talk-by-dayo-olomu.html
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/
http://dayoolomu.blogspot.com/2017/01/power-of-self-talk-by-dayo-olomu.html
true
1575777256546130344
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy